An easy breezy meal to make.
This is a very quick and easy dish to make for any weekday meals. All you need is:
- 1/2 box of whole wheat rotini pasta – cooked per instructions
- 2 cans of Tuna
- 1 cup peas
- 1 cup corn
- 1 inch of Velveeta cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- Dash of Chilli pepper or chopped jalapeno (optional)
- 1/2 cup milk
Garnish with diced pepper and tomatoes and coriander leaves.
Method is as easy as 1-2 bake.
- Preheat oven to 350 ºF
- Mix all ingredients in a casserole dish.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.
Make it a weeknight to remember. Your family will love you for this.