Spinach and Mushroom Omelette.
This post shows you ingredients and recipe on how to make a make a simple and healthy spinach and mushroom omelette for breakfast, lunch or snack.
Gather these basic ingredients:
3 mushroom, 1/2 onion, bunch of spinach,olive oil and 2 eggs.
Prep the ingredients. Chop spinach and dice onion and mushroom.
Scramble the egg and add seasonings.
- Chop the onion, mushroom, spinach
- heat pan to medium heat
- spray your pan with olive oil
- cook onions until translucent, add mushroom then spinach.
- stir and cover and reduce heat to low
- meanwhile with a fork beat eggs until frothy, add cajun seasoning and pepper.
- pour the egg mixture into the veggie mixture and cook for 3-5 minutes
when done serve with garlic bread, toast or a ciabatta bun and enjoy!