Want something that is easy to make for breakfast, snack or tea options? These muffins are simple and quick and will delight you family and friends. Tastes great as soon as they come out the oven, or even later.
- 1lb Chorizo sausage
- Pancake mix – (use Aunt Jemima).
- Preheat oven to 350 °F. In a skillet brown the Chorizo sausage. No need to add seasoning, as it is already seasoned. Let cool.
- Meanwhile, mix your pancake mix following direction on the packaging.
- Add cooled cooked sausage to the pancake mix.
- Bake in 350° F for 15-20 minutes.
- Insert toothpick. Done if no flour on toothpick.
If you are having a party, or simply want to present the muffins with some elegance, find some cute cupcake liners and indulge your style in decorating. I love these “Martha Celebrations” liners and picks that I found at JC Penny’s.