This creamy salsa verde dip is a new one in our household. It’s a bit hot. I mean spicy hot. The jalapeno makes it that way. If you don’t like hot then consider adding cilantro/dhania.
Try this dip with tortilla chips, breakfast crunchy wraps, scrambled eggs and as a dip for saltine crackers. You might just surprise yourself.
WPS Food Video: How to make a Creamy Salsa Verde dip.
- 3 medimum sized Tomatillo, chopped. (Mexican husk green tomato)
- 1/4 Onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup Parsley
- 1 Jalapeno, diced
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- salt to taste
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- In a skillet, cook the chopped tomatillo until soft. Set aside and cool.
- In a blender, add the cooked tomatillo, onion, parsley, jalapeno, lemon and salt and pulse.
- Mix all the ingredients until smooth.
- Pour into a small jug. Scrumplicious! Enjoy!
All recipes created by Wright Photo Studios for Scrumplicious Food and Lifestyle
Don’t forget to follow us on social media. Go to our Twitter and Facebook links to find more tips and tricks on how you too can make great scrumplicious meals using the freshest ingredients.