5 reasons why you should make this beautiful Pea Garden Salad.
- It’s a beautiful, vibrant and colorful dish, which means nutrients galore.
- It’s made of all fresh ingredients.
- It’s easy to make from scratch.
- It can be made ahead of time for when you have guests coming.
- It’s a healthy side dish and when you don’t feel like having meat, chicken or fish you can add it to rice, noodles, quinoa for a simple yet flavorful meal.
How to make this Pea Garden Salad
- 1/2 cucumber, diced
- 4 sweet pepper, diced
- 2 cups peas, cooked and cooled
- 1/8 cup raisins
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp apple cider or white vinegar
- salt and pepper, dash of each.
- In a bowl add the diced cucumber, sweet pepper, cool peas and raisins.
- Drizzle in the olive oil, vinegar and the salt and pepper seasoning.
- Mix well to combine and refrigerate about 1-2 hours before serving.
That’s it. Hope you love our scrumpliciousfood recipes.
Come back for more and don’t forget we are on social media.
Share this food video and send us your comments.