This is one of my favourites. It’s close to having a homemade hot pocket. You can make it ahead of time for busy days or for your lunch the next day and, best of all it’s quick and easy. All you have to do is cook the beef into an omelette adding two or three types of herbs, create a wrap then toast in a skillet and voila! Here is the recipe.
How to make Beef Omelette Crunch Wrap Recipe
- 3 eggs
- 1/8 onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup ground beef or sausage, cooked
- Olive oil spray
- Tortilla, large
- 3-4 Tbsp grated cheese
- Into a bowl, crack 3 eggs. Add the chopped onion, parsley and season with salt and pepper.
- In a skillet, heat the cooked beef, add the eggs and herbs, incorporate the mixture. Cook until the omelette is done.
- Flip the omelette to cook top side for about a minute. Remove and set aside.
- In the same skillet, spray olive oil to coat lightly.
- Layer tortilla with 2 Tbsp cheese, add chunky pieces of omelette and top with the rest of cheese. Fold into envelope or wrap and pin together with toothpick.
- Cook the wrap in skillet until both sides are slightly toasted.
All recipes created by Wright Photo Studios for Scrumplicious Food and Lifestyle
You can also substitute the beef with chicken or sausage to create this lovely wrap. Remember to cut the chicken or sausage into smaller bite size pieces.
There you have it. Another delicious meal that is made from scratch using what? Fresh ingredients! Enjoy!